Friday, July 13, 2012

It's MEEEEE!!!

Okayyy, five hours later and I finally thought of a URL that wasn't taken, stupid though it may be!  So, um, hi.  First posts are intimidating.  I have another blog that has exactly one glorious post - I set the bar so high with my hopes and expectations of cleverness and English major-y type stuff that I couldn't back it up.  Then there's the other blog I've had since I was about 15 (I'm 27), and it has so much whining about people in high school and ditherings about what I'm going to do with my life that it's pretty obvious I need to start over.  Not that this will be much better, but hopefully there'll be less whining.

What will you see on here?  Well, my current obsessions are hockey, nail polish, Supernatural (the TV show - I'm not a voodoo priestess...which is unfortunate because then this blog would be a lot more interesting), Formula 1 racing (ok, and NASCAR), Harry Potter, all kind of nerdities.  Oh yeah, I also wanted a place to use all the stupid GIFs I've found.  Basically, I should have gotten a Tumblr along with the rest of the fangirls, but I already have this account and am too lazy to go start another one somewhere else.  Sorry to bring the quality of the Internet down yet another notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment