Friday, July 13, 2012

I have thoughts...about Indiana Jones

But not like that.  Well, okay, maybe every once in a while...Harrison Ford is an über-hottie, after all.  But what I want to address is...Shia.  Of the beef kind.  Because nothing in this world, except for spiders, scares me more than the wedding scene in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull where the hat blows across the floor to him and he picks it up.  I didn't actually mind him that much in the movie - I mean, this is the series that features Willie and Shorty, for Pete's sake - but I'm not doing it again.  If they DID do another Indy movie, which I honestly kind of hope they don't, here are my thoughts:

There is a huge white line at the bottom of my image. Don't use Paint, kids.

Yeah, that's Jensen Ackles.  Maybe I am blinded by the fangirl light, because right now I'm like, "Do ALL the movies!!!" but I dunno, it works for me.  I thought I would never watch an Indy movie without Harrison Ford, but...apparently there's one exception. Am I wrong?

 Kimi Raikkonen powers of indecision, activate!

I'd like to think I'm being picky about this, too - I mean, I've seen Romancing the Stone, like every person over 25 has.  Decent movie (from what I remember...it's been a while), crap casting.  Michael freaking Douglas?  Are you kidding? What exactly was it about Michael Douglas that made the casting director say, "Watch out, we got a badass over here!"?  It's not happening for me.  And it hasn't happened for me with anybody else.  But Jensen Ackles?  I can get on that train.  Now put down that hat, kid, so we can get on with the Nazi hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment