Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's 3:45 am. No way am I going to think of a title now.

Haha, I haven't updated since my last calculus test. Got an 89% on this one - still not bad, but argh, just one more percentage point... I have a 94% in the class, though, which doesn't seem right, but I'll take it! Must be the quizzes...I have been doing pretty good on those.

Still no hockey, so I've been balls deep in the MLB playoffs, cheering for the Tigers, of course. Sports, jeez. I can't think of anything that gives you highs and lows like that except drugs (not speaking from personal experience, of course, except where the legal ones come in).  One minute you're making the Yankees look like little league, and the next your Cy Young winning MVP pitcher is giving up home runs that make even him wonder how the hell that just happened.  What a night.  Oh well, it's only one game.  Andy Dirks and his sick flow are going to save their asses in Game 2, though (goddamn he's cute...there's my bandwagoning fangirl thought for the night).  Fister might come in handy, too. HARRRRR. Sad, I wasn't even trying to go for the zinger there, either...I'm just full of bad puns waiting to be vomited out, that's all.

I think I'm finally going to get an iPhone.  No Winter Classic means I actually have some extra money.  I've certainly done my time with the phone I have now.  I got it in...'08, I think?  I thought it was badass at the time just because it had a texting keyboard.  My friend had the same one, broke it, got another one, broke it again, got a Blackberry, hated it, and finally got some kind of Android dealy in the same amount of time as I've had this one phone.  So yeah...I'm ready to take the plunge.  I hope I don't get glued to the thing; I have kind of a love/hate relationship with technology.  I love how it makes life easier, but I hate how it makes us miss what's going on around us.  My computer was down for the last couple of weeks, and I feel like I got so much more done and just kind of enjoyed my surroundings way more than I usually do.  Oh well, back to Tron again - it's been real, real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment